Our technicians have experience with all brands of cranes and hoists and know how to get your crane up working again, fast.
- We can fix mechanical, electrical, structural and control problems with your crane
- We are a major parts supplier too! So if you need a part, we can get them fast to get you operational ASAP.
- We're just one call for 24-hour service too. If you are within 100 miles of our shop, we can be there in 2 hours for emergency service!
Our Available Services Include:
- Hoist repair, replacement & new installations
- Operator Training
- Hoist rebuilds by our own technicians based upon years of experience and factory training.
- We’ll identify the root of the problem, and make the right repairs.
- We’ll estimate repair costs and get your approval before proceeding
- We’ll let you know if your hoist is worth re-building or if it needs to be replaced.
- In-House Hoist Repair. Fast, competent, inspection, repair and testing on all brands of hoists.
Emergency breakdowns are the priority of our Service Department. Restoring your equipment to full production as quickly as possible is the key to your company's success. All of our service technicians have received extensive training. Our service technicians know how to identify the source of problems quickly, develop a repair strategy and effect repairs as quickly as possible to restore your equipment to full production.
For non-stock items we can expedite delivery from our national network of crane and hoist equipment suppliers.
DSM HOIST SERVICE BENEFITS:
- Fast Response Time
- All Technicians Are Extensively Trained & Experienced
- Qualified, experienced technicians
- Access to all brands of repair parts
Routine inspections extend the operational life of critical components and prevent unnecessary shutdowns.
Replacement or rebuilding of known lifecycle components before they fail further enhances reliability.
DSM Hoist can customize preventative maintenance programs based on the duty cycle and individual characteristics of your equipment. These customized programs are designed to provide you with enhanced safety, maximum productivity, and reliability of your equipment. In addition, we also offer training classes for your operator and maintenance personnel to complement these programs.